Friday 8 August 2014

I was drunk

I found all this stuff from a couple of months ago but I was really drunk at the time so I don't really know what any of it means. I will attempt to guess though.


This one at least is pretty self explanatory.


Apparently I was drunk enough to forget how to even draw the majestic giraffe. I never thought I would see the day.


I think Jamie tried to help me by drawing a giraffe as an example. Obviously I mocked him with a satirical drawing. I think the giraffe me be the most satirical animal there is.


I also mocked him with a satirical drawing of himself. The absence of giraffes did not dull the satire I think.


Future cosplay costume perhaps?


I think this was for the Pints and Pencils competition. I don't know why Pooh is so unhappy. Bad honey maybe?


I always found the turtles origin a little unrealistic. I think this is how it would have gone in real life.


Ironically I find this picture very acceptable.


Is Spot a dog? Is he? Really? 


and finally, this picture reeks of the influence of William Peart. Curse him, always ruining my art! It's like Pokemon took place in Burnley.

I have more things from Pints and Pencils yesterday but haven't scanned them yet. Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment